Six weeks of hard labour. That was the ‘cost’ of re-configuring my site in a manner that makes it possible for readers to gain easy access to archived material. As these posts span the whole of the Euro and Global Economic/Financial Crisis since 2010, and thus read a little like a Crisis Diary, I thought they might be of use to you in their new format. A new look was also developed to mark the re-framed content. Please note that the main header will feature a new photograph by Danae Stratou every fortnight (in a bid to ‘capitalise’ the privilege of being married to an artist of some renown).
- Personal introduction (About page) – this page contains an intimate, personal history comprisiing:
- Europe in Crisis, which subdivides into: Europe’s Crisis & Europe’s Denial, The Modest Proposal and European Democracy Imperilled
- Global Crisis
- Greek Implosion
- Radio programs/broadcasts
- Press, which comprises: Op-eds & major articles, Interviews and Talks
- Posts on Politics, Philosophy & Economics (PPE)
- Ελληνικά (Pages in Greek)
Do enjoy! And do send me feedback on the new site.